SATURDAY
SUNDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
SATURDAY
|
I
ALWAYS GET UP AT SEVEN ON SATURDAY
I
ALWAYS TAKE A SHOWER AT ELEVEN ON SUNDAY
I
USUALLY HAVE TAKE BREAKFAST NINE ON SATURDAY
I
USUALLY TAKE THE BUS AT TWELVE ON SUNDAY
I
SOME TIMES SET THE TABLE AT EIGHT ON SATURDAY
I
USUALLY DO HOMEWORK AT SIX ON SUNDAY
I
NEVER TAKE THE DOG FOR A WALK
I
USUALLY GO TO BED A TWO ON SUNDAY
I
ALWAYS WAKE UP AT SEVEN ON SATURDAY
I ALWAYS BRUSH YOU HAIR TEN ON SUNDAY I SOME TIMES MAKE THE BED
I
NEVER GO TO SCHOOL
I
NEVER WASH THE DISHES
I
NEVER DO EXERCISE
I
ALWAYS SURF THE INTERNET AT FOURTH ON SUNDAY
I
ALWAYS DO DAILY ROUTINE AT SIX ON SATUDAY
|
CON TEAM EXAMPLE (research in internet) Source #1 http//nodeathpenalty.org/get-the-facts-six-reasons_oppose_death_penalty FACTS: Six Reasons to Oppose the Death Penalty The death penalty is racist. The death penalty punishes the poor. The death penalty condemns the innocent to die. The death penalty is not a deterrent to violent crime. The death penalty is "cruel and unusual punishment." The death penalty fails to recognize that guilty people have the potential to change, denying them the opportunity to ever rejoin society. CON TEAM EXAMPLE (research in internet) Source #2 https//www.commondreams.org/news 2014/07/15kill- FACTS: We need to kill the death penalty, not people. Here are 2 reasons why, any one of which could be enough. 1) Democracy. The death penalty is totalitarian. I don’t want anyone killed in my name, in our name. When the government prosecutes, convicts, sentences, and executes defendants, we the people a...
Very good thanks 😃
ResponderEliminar